Tuesday 3 April 2012

A shining little village church in Austria

The other night, when I woke up early (at about 5 A.M) I turned on the TV, just to have something to occupy myself with. I accidentally began watching the Austrian HD channel Servus, which during the early morning hours often shows nice views of the Austrian alps, shot from hot air balloons. 

This time the cameraman on board the balloon had (most likely) been filming in the early morning hours, with mist, clouds and shadows over the beautiful Pinzgau region, not far from Salzburg. Suddenly he had noticed a hole in the clouds, and in the middle of the hole was a small village church.

I happened to have my camera close by, and took this picture of the church:


PS

The shining little village church inspired me to add a text to the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment